toenail fungus and treatment

Discuss your experiences and questions about the presecription treatment that are available for toenail fungus. Lamisil, Sporonox, Penlac, etc.

toenail fungus and treatment

Postby admin » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:16 pm

Date: 14 Aug 2004
Time: 01:01:18 -0700

Comments
I've had it for ten years... and tried Sporonox, Penlac, Lamisil. Sporonox works for sure. BUT, the side effects are scary.
I felt fatigue the whole time and you need liver test. Please don't fool with this treatment. In the end I had to stop using it, it wasn't worth it. But the fungus is almost gone. Penlac works OK, but only in later stages.

I have no sure cure found yet, but would like to know about homeopathy remedies if anyone can suggest. John
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:17 pm

Date: 10 Oct 2005
Time: 17:46:18 -0700
Remote Name: 207.200.116.73

Comments
Hey everyone I have suffered with toe nail fungus for about 5 years now and I am 19 years old. I just finished taking lamisil two days ago so i have not yet seen the results.

I just had a question and hopefully someone can answer it. I lost about two or three of my pills and I just need to know if this is going to mess everything up??? does anyone know???
admin
Site Admin

What I fouind out about curing fungal infections... toenail fungus and treatment

Postby Amellia » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Toe nail fungus infection is mainly due to bad hygiene of your feet and nails. Often due to bad cleanliness fungus develop on our nails resulting in bad pale yellow nails. in order to get rid out of these fungus it is important to clean your feet and nails regularly and dry them properly. if your nails are infected use anti-fungus nails grow about .3 millimeters a day, which means that they are slow to catch on to the slightest m and consult your doctor to get rid of the infection as soon as possible.
Amellia

Return to Lamisil, Sporonox, Penlac for toenail fungus