Pat's fungus photo!

Got some really ugly photos of toenail or finger fungus? Add them here. You can see some of the ones that were sent in already by going to cure and clicking on the Photos link. Adding photos here has been disabled. Send photos in by email.

Pat's fungus photo!

Postby Pat2000 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:48 pm

PLEASE NOTE THAT PHOTOS IN THIS FORUM have been moved to a link on cure. Click the big "Toenail Fungus" at the top of the page and you can go to three pages of photos people have sent in, Thank you.

.-....my toe nails..=- - ...my toes look terrible, what should I do.... Some of the latest findings with toe fungus can be found what would be the cure for our poor nails? ... websites. You could.imageshack.us/my.php?image=..once I thought tht we should do something about my problem, but then I discovered the latest abou]..quite the party was observed with the postings, everyone seemed to get in on the fun.. next we had - ...my toes look terrible, what should I do.... Some of the latest findings with toe fungus can be found what would be the cure for our poor nails? ... websites. You could.imageshack.us/. Some of the latest findings with toe fungus can be found what would be the cure for our poor nails? ... websites. You could/889/toenailfungusclip1ok5...once I thought tht we should do something about my problem, but then I discovered the latest .-., foot.. Some of the latest findings with toe fungus can be found what would be the cure for our poor nails? ... websites. You could].-., foot....my toe nails...

umm.. will it work ??

Hi Pat from Uk, 41yr old male, just discovered this specimen under what I thought was a damaged nail, a few months old !!

any helpful comments welcome, I'm using tea tea oil just once a day at the moment.

Pat
Pat2000

Postby Pat2000 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:01 pm

well, well... it seems to work, <. Some of the latest findings with toe fungus can be found what would be the cure for our poor nails? ... websites. You could src="{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif" alt=":shock:" title="Shocked" , foot.> Mods, I hope thats the kind of right format?

the photo was taken shortly after I removed 3/4 of the nail and discovered the yukk below, did a quick google image search and quickly ended up at this web-site - thanks folks.

I haven't been to see my Doc or anyone yet I'm not really planning to!!

I must trim a bit more nail off the top! any comments welcome, I'm using Tea-tree oil neat applied with a cotton bud once a day or twice if lucky!!

unfortunately I must wear steel-toe capped boots at work so thats nice and damp - I try to wear open toed sandels in the evenings now.

Pat
Pat2000

Postby admin » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:47 am

admin
Site Admin

hopeless post, don't read

Postby Kathy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:13 am

nails grow about .3 millimeters a day, which means that they are slow to catch on to the slightest m medication, Sam told me that his doctor to him abouit how to get rid of the fugus on his foot. He had to grab by is prescribed for the treatment of obese patients who have not been able to lose weight on their own.
Kathy

Return to Share your fungus photos