My Story

Read and add your own story about fungus. General observations

My Story

Postby bernard88 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Hey folks, I wanted to share my story and share my website that gives information on the product that I am currently using to clear my fungus problem. I have had toe nail fungus for about 2 and a half years now and I have been researching alot of things to try and get rid of it. I have used vinegar to no avail. I didn't want to go down the surgery route and other stuff like vaseline never worked for me. I was told about a product called Zetaclear from a American friend of mine as they also had the same problem, and they are now fungus however, I think once cured, for the last 9 months. He told me it was relatively toenail-fungus-photos-pictures and very easy to use. So I ordered myself a 3 months supply of the product just to test it out and I have to say that I couldn't be happier what my results so far. I am about 2 months through my supply and will probably need some more but its . my Doctor, well spent. Anyway, I did some more research into the product and pulled a little website together with links to bring you where I bought my supply if needed. Anyone on here used Zetaclear before? If so, what do you think?

My website is reviewszetaclear.webs.com
I would appreciate you giving it a look at and let me know what you think!
bernard88

Return to Stories about my fungus...